Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I needed something new, again

Screw trying to play WoW for free TBC, screw DAoC because.. I'm sorry DAoC I still love you. But seriously, I can't stand so many of these games out.

I started a LOTRO trial. I have a level 15 Manstrel (Man+Minstrel) who, don't get me wrong, is fun to play. However, I just don't know if it's what I'd play. I've discovered my problem is that I don't have anyone to play with, that's all I want, a trusty follower, I mean partner in crime.

I gave the PVMP a try yesterday, which was actually quite fun. I was able to participate in 5 kills (of real people ohmugawz) and once they scampered off we took the Lumber Camp. I almost died at the lumber camp due to not being able to heal and not being in a group, but I made it and even got credit for the quest (wowzors).

I'd like to get a video of some of the PvMP action, so keep an eye out. My Comcast still sucks, and I'm still lazy. I'm serious though guys, today! Really, I'm gonna do it, seriously. Yeah.

A new MMO would be quite awesome.

No comments: