Monday, October 1, 2007

Recent Generic Blog Post

OMG SHANDA ISN'T LETTING PEOPLE BE GIRLS OMG.

METAPLACE IS SO COOL I MEAN WHAT A BAD IDEA I MEAN RAPH SUCKS I MEAN I LOVE HIM OMG OMG.

DUDE I JUST GOT THIS LETTER TELL ME 5 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF THAT NO ONE KNOWS, NO ONE STILL WANTS TO KNOW, PASS IT ON!

HEY SHIT OMG I CANT BELIEVE BIOSHOCK IS STILL NEAT WOW LITTLE SISTERS AND SLUGS I MEAN BUSSES, WOW.

DID YOU EVER HEAR OF TABULA RASA DUDE OMG ITS LIKE SO NEAT I MEAN I FUCKING HATE IT BUT DUDE ITS KINDA OK YOU KNOW?

I HAVENT LOGGED IN TO THIS GAME IN LIKE A WEEK WOWS LOLS MAN THATS NEAT I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVENT BEEN PLAYING ANYTHING YEAH DUDE RL SUCKS ITS BEEN BUSY.

MY LAST BLOG POST IS FROM 4 MONTHS AGO BUT IM STILL LISTED IN THE BLOGROLL AT KILL TEN RATS.

I ONLY BLOG ABOUT BANDS NO ONE CARES ABOUT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE AN AWESOME FANGBEAR NAME AND AM LINKED ON A MMO BLOG, BUT BANDS NO ONE CARES ABOUT IS MY NEW THING.

WE ALL PLAY THE SAME GAMES AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER AND WOW ITS JUST AMAZING HOW MUCH THERE IS TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER TALKED ABOUT IT BEFORE EVER, SWEAR TO GOD.

THIS ONE TIME THIS GUY TALKED ABOUT THIS SO I DECIDED I COULD TALK ABOUT IT TOO GUYS, SERIOUSLY.


So I read every blog on the blogroll at KillTenRats everyday of the work week, many of which aren't updated anymore, and this is my summary of them.

LET ME JUST TELL YOU HOW NEAT THIS WAS MAN, WE WERE LIKE 4 OF US TOGETHER AND DUDE WE WENT ALL THE WAY TO THIS PLACE AND KILLED THIS MOB BUT HE DIDNT DROP THIS ITEM SO MAN IT SUCKED BUT THIS GUY GOT THIS ITEM THAT DROPPED WHICH IS KINDA COOL BUT YOU KNOW, NOT THAT COOL CUS I DIDNT GET MINE, ANYWAYS, LOLZ!

If only someone would read this.

No comments: