Wednesday, December 5, 2007

COUNTA STRIKE

Yep, that's what I've been doing this whole time, sort of. My Camelot sub ran up, my money ran out, and so I'm stuck with the free shit. I was starting with Source since I'm a 1.6 fan and wanted a challenge, but that changed after I realized they're not that different from each other, besides my FPS.

So I returned to CSG (CSGamer.com) on the GunGame server. The best cs mod ever, by the way. I occasionally stop by the Scoutzknivez server because I'm just too good at air strafing and shit to not play. But the past few days I've been playing on the 24/7 Dust2 server, mainly because they have Psychostats.

So, here's a link to my Psychostats page for the CSGamer 24/7 Dust2 server.

CLICKEH

In my opinion the most important stuff to look at is on the left hand side. The rank, which has gone from 2721 to 1152 (in a day). My headshot % is 36.99, which isn't as good as I'd like.

Most importantly you need to remember that I haven't played regularly in a while so I'm still warming up. Yesterday was my best day yet, I went on a kill streak of 21, in a 15v15 cs game. In time I will have those stats looking as they should. To get an idea of my progress look at Game Sessions at the top. Notice how my Kill:Death ratio changed quite a bit, though my headshot % dropped :(

My accuracy is friggin pathetic, but I'm not back into my CS groove quite yet. I promise you that my next update will make you be like omgz wow howd he do that? That's right beatchays.

On a side note check out my man Nubly Mandingo's new website! www.UBERnubby.com

I almost forgot, regarding my stats page. If you look at my victims and their ranks you will see a "ShoXK" who I have killed 4 times, but who has killed me 6 times. He's ranked 28, I've killed him 40% of the time, and I'm not even near my peak. He's a good player and I've seen him around for over a year I'm sure. When I see the good people and play with them, I naturally just do better. I kill the good people, they usually quit because they die to me soo much and my score is horrible which makes them sad. Soon, I tell ya, soon my stats shall be far better.

No comments: