Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How I Spent My Vacation: SNEAK PREVIEW

Yeah that's right Gordon Freewoman and Mr. Jennings, I stole teh title.

So I Frapsed one of my best WSG rounds and encoded them down from multiple gigs to around 250 mb, each part (there are 4). So, I've got to make it a lot fucking smaller, and I'm new to video editing and compression, but I think I can figure it out. It's a total runtime of around 26 minutes. I've still got to record and edit/compress the commentary, which is the only reason I did everything else.

There's no video to see yet, because they're too big to upload to the internets imo, however, there is a friggin small 15 sec preview, that isn't a preview at all, simply because I'm not even in WSG. It does show the extent of what I did for my vacation though. It's really depressing guize.

So, without further ado, the much awaited: How I Spent My Vacation (bonedead style) THE SNEAK PREVIEW!


Hope you enjoyed teh show, bai2u.

Edit-- Grrrrr. After the video it links to the European "Bonedead" fagor, wonder where he got his name. Worst part is, he is also a Warlock, except he's already max level, friggin asshole. I think he's also got a UI, really crowding the bonedead name eh.

No comments: