Friday, February 29, 2008

So guess what?

We got stomped.

Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4

Yep, that's right, we lost 4-0.

But hey, even when you lose you can turn it into a good thing. I now know that the way I've been playing in pubs, thinking that I am good because I can sneak around newbs and blow up a building. Good people don't fall for that one heh. I've got to start trying to dominate the pub servers with melee. So, that's what I'm going to be doing until our next scrim.

Well, besides playing another 14 day trial of Star Wars Galaxies, woooo! I don't gots no bad intanets no MO! So I'm going to have some fun owning it up with a Commando or a Jedi, can't decide yet. Commando pwns with the AoE dmg but Jedi pwns because it's a fuckin Jedi AND they kind of get to craft (making lightsabers), and I kind of like crafting sometimes.

No comments: