Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So it looks like it's time to put up or shut up

So I found out on Monday that my clan Cake or Death has scheduled a match against the clan named The Stack, which is comprised of some (a lot) of the best players in the game. Soooooo hopefully we don't get fucking stomped lol.

It's kind of nerve wrecking for some reason, I guess I'm just a tool or something, but it's been a while since I've participate in a scheduled competition. Not only that, but the guy TotalBuscuit from WoWRadio is going to be the commentator, which means a lot of the players will be listening. Not to mention that the game's community is rather small, so iunno, they'll all be waiting for me to fuck up.

But, I am strawng.

As long as we work together it should be an enjoyably challenging game.

As it is right now my rank is lower than most of the players participating. Though, I have played with many members of the Stack, so, I guess what I'm saying is, hopefully they underestimate me. If not, then shit, I guess I'll just have to try and piss them off.

It's hard to lose when you're pissing the other guy off.

No comments: