Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blast from the past!

I googled my name in quotes and wow, I found a post I made when I was 12 friggin years old. 9 years ago, I guess I didn't know how to use the internet.

Plus, look at how awesome my email is! Back when trading/selling/collecting sports cards was the shiznit. CHEA

Here it is

For those too lazy to click:

16 Sep 1999 Jason Burnett
I am 12 years old, I have a language arts report due today, I need to get the definition, and find it in context. The word was melancholy.


Wow, I wonder what I was thinking. I am 12 years old. Like that's the most important friggin thing to say. But hey, I guess I was on to something. I know I always like the younger kids less when I think they're 18 or so for a month and then they finally say, dude lol im only 12. For some reason I really don't like when that happens.

I don't even know what I was doing back then. Probably playing Chain of Command from 2am games. That game was perdy bad ass.

No comments: