Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hooray, I thought I should share

I emphasized a few points.

-
Subject
Loss of items, spent all day gathering

Customer Bonedead soe) 03/19/2008 04:25 AM

I spent all day gathering the necessary resources, making schematics, and all that stuff, I let it run for the night. I wake up today, take all of the finished products out of the output hopper. I then redeed the structure and have all of the items in my backpack.

I craft at a different location, so I suicided on some mobs to get closer to where I craft much quicker. As soon as I respawn all of the items were gone except 3 Wall Modules and 10 Small Structure Storage Modules. I did have 18 Generator Turbines (factory crate), 54 Small Structure Storage Modules (factory crate), 4 Advanced Ore Mining Units (factory crate), and 63 Wall Modules (factory crate). I spent all day yesterday getting this together just to watch it all disappear in the morning, it really has broken my spirit. Please help.

Response (GM) 03/19/2008 06:32 AM
Greetings Bonedead,

I understand your concern regarding the lost 18 Generator Turbines (factory crate), 54 Small Structure Storage Modules (factory crate), 4 Advanced Ore Mining Units (factory crate), and 63 Wall Modules (factory crate). I am forwarding your issue to higher tier for further review. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your patience in this matter is highly appreciated.

Thank you for playing Star Wars Galaxies.

I wish you all the best in your game play.

Regards,

GM-
Game Master
Star Wars Galaxies
Sony Online Entertainment

- Show quoted text -
Discussion Thread
Response (GM) 03/19/2008 03:09 PM
Hello Bonehead,

I am sorry to hear that these items have disappeared on you. This occasionally happens to items when they "ghost" after not being on the server through a save cycle and something happens to the player. I have gone ahead and restored all of the items to your inventory, they should appear there after about an hour and you have logged completely out then back in.

If you have any other questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank You,
GM-
Sony Online Entertainment

- Show quoted text -
Product Level 1: Star Wars Galaxies
Product Level 2: An Empire Divided
Category Level 1: [SWG] Crafting
Category Level 2: Factory / Factory schematics
Date Created: 03/19/2008 04:25 AM
Last Updated: 03/19/2008 03:09 PM
Status: Solved
Server: Bloodfin
Race/Species:
Class/Profession: trader_0b
Level: 71
Guild/Association:

Character Name
Bonedead
-

Thanks for uncrappin' my dealy, 'perciate it! <3

No comments: