Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Inevitable

After making more money writing that bit on Burning Out than I do at my current job, I have come to realize that I need to write more things in order to get more money (I like money).

Thus, I am preparing for the inevitable: Returning to World of Warcraft. I will be resubbing my account sooner than later in an attempt to be inspired. I find that most of my inspiration is in the form of anger, and what better way is there to get angry than play WoW? Plus friggin 10 zillion people play which means 10 zillion more people who may be able to relate to something I wrote/ who may search for and discover something I wrote. Which would lead to more traffic for Mr. Nubs, which can only help me imo. I guess my new goal is to get more traffic to UberNubby (click it bitch!).

I do not plan on abandoning DAoC, I couldn't do that, I love DAoC. But it will be something I will need to return to later. I may also dabble some in SWG since my account has been reactivated by SOE, as well as Vanguard (big maybe) for the same reason.

Who knows, I may even pick up AOC (though I'm not sure if my computer can handle it) to search for some inspiration as well.

I think I'm just going to be more of a Jack-of-all-Games so that what I write isn't such a narrow PoV. I plan on topics that encompass multiple games and possibly genres (though that is doubtful).

Be prepared bitches, shit is going down!

No comments: