Monday, August 25, 2008

This weekend bitch (the one that just happened)

WoW WoW WoW, fo seriously.

We created a guild (Drak'thul Horde) named No Quarter Given. We're supposed to be roleplaying pirates, however, we can't get any recruits lol. Go figure, all we wanna do is make the bad kids "walk the plank" and we can't even get em to join. Sad face.

3 of our 4 are 30 with mounts, woot woot. Our 4th started Thursday I believe so, he has an excuse. We're going to get Deserted Soul from PKer.org to join us, woot woot. That'll make 5. We don't really have a solid setup, cus we're stupid, but as it is now we have 2 30 Mages a 30 Warrior and a 12 Rogue. One of the mages has a Pally at say 12 which we might make him start playing. We need a solid group capable of doing these low level instances and we just don't have it yet.

Tempers are starting to flare regarding instance loot. Since the 2 mages want the same shit and 1 of them seems to be getting everything via the luck of the dice heh. We're gonna need to be able to run shit easily. So someone's gotta change, and as much as I don't want it to be me, I could probably play a shaman. Especially with my new found wealth. I've never bought gold from IGE and I don't support it, but I gotta say, they're pretty reliable, quick, and relatively cheap....

I doubt I'm going to have to switch after talking to my brother a bit more. We're gonna make the mage who gets the phats (and steals them from my brother lol, aka guild leader) play his pally. Apparently he's not good at mana management, so why not make him our healer... Riiiiight. Anyways, that is the plan. That guy plays a fuckload anyway so he should be able to catch up.

That is about it for now, love yous!

No comments: