Thursday, August 7, 2008

The time is coming

I am about to make this shit crazy. UberNubby isn't working out, there just isn't enough time in the day for the people involved. So I figure I'll direct my attention to this little place.


Here is what has been going on:
I played a lot of Diablo 2, I have a level 67 or so Javazon that is in Hell difficulty. I have 2 mules that are practically full of phat lewtz. I was planning on having like a giveaway contest on UberNubby once I made the phats stack even bigger, but, that is not the case anymore. I am still pondering if I should attempt to give it away here or what, I'll let ya know.

I am currently playing WoW. I made some Horde dude on Drak'thul to play with my brother and his friends, but I have also started a human Priest on Anetheron (where my mains are) with my girlfriend. She has a warrior and I have vowed to not let her die heh. It is neat playing with her right next to me, especially since she actually likes the game, amazing, I know.

Oh well, it is early, I'll be doing work here soon, so just keep an eye out.

Time to go blow shit out of my ass and then take a shower.

I said good day!

No comments: