Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow, One Year

So yesterday a year ago I wrote my first little blog post here that had some substance and was about gaming. Damn, time sure did fly. I've had 1,302 visits (that SiteMeter caught) since whenever I added SiteMeter. Which for me is pretty good. I don't have many regular readers but the ones I do have are people whose opinions I value.

I'd like to give a few thanks to them for giving me traffic and letting me comment way too much on their blogs.
In no particular order:
Krones @ Plaguelands
Jeff Freeman @ MythicalBlog
Scott Jennings @ Broken Toys
and Google for ranking me high up on searches I shouldn't be high up on (google fuckin thing sucks and see what I mean, then try daoc trial)

It has been fun and I've learned a lot about nothing, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: