Saturday, November 1, 2008

Juuust kidding

Well I wasn't at first, but my TheRapist told me something that made me change my mind. When you try to ignore a part of you (say the drug addict side) it goes underground (in your mind) and actually becomes stronger. So, if I was a drunkard and said, alright no more drinking from this day on! I would probably relapse and relapse hard. I always try to do this with weed, I can't imagine what it would be like doing it for games. But I don't want to relapse, so I just got take things slower, and ween myself off.

Does this mean I'm planning on quitting my weed and MMO habits? Well I guess yes on half of it, I don't think I'll ever stop playing games. Who knows. All I know is that my Rapist is a pretty sweet dude and every time I see him he fucking blindsides me with a 500 pound truth trout, it is always something I just don't take the time to analyze and see.

Anyways, I'm not on hiatus anymore. I actually just downloaded fraps so maybe I'll have some sexy videos of something for yous guys soon.

No comments: