Monday, February 2, 2009

Last Week in SWG, Part Three

I've decided to make this a multi part series due to not having an extensive enough vocabulary to keep saying Last Week in SWG differently more than twice.

This last week has been a very mentally trying week. I don't know if I'm getting bored or if I don't have enough direction or even if I'm just lonely in SWG. Whatever it is, it has slowed me down a bit.

This is going to be a quick recap and if I have time later I'll expand on a few things.

I've taken to fishing in an attempt to have a hobby on Levie. If I have a hobby then it gives me something to do when I'm not working, plus, it gives me something to yearn for.

The newb helping guild was disbanded. I did not get my harvesters/crafting stations back before the guy took the guildhall. If I did, I would sell them really cheap, so fuck it.

Yesterday I decided to help a newb. I told him which weapon to equip, how to gain levels outside of the Legacy quest, and even ran a couple with him. I told him I would give him a house and a swoop for free. Now I'm just an NPC to him lol.

Levie hit level 90! Woo woo! Yrqo is almost 30, the AE killing fucking owns.

I've been gathering a lot of hides with Yrqo due to being able to wtf rape like 10 things at once depending on if they're melee or not. I plan on using these to create 5 or so of many pieces of furniture, to be sold at 3cpu (of resources used). The vendor will be in a bigger house with the furniture on display.

I've began mingling a bit in public. Namely if I see someone who recently bought something from me, I will talk to them about it, mention my low low prices and what I have coming in the future. Can't hurt business.

I moved my houses! I am very close to my old location near the RPing kiddies (whose guild tag is now T-Rep instead of RES for Resistance). The trip to my houses is fucking awesome. They are so out of the way I love it, you can not forget a trip to my shop because it takes so long and then the prices are so low. If you head north out of the nearest town with a shuttleport (New Starbird) you'll see a mountain peak in the distance. I figure most people would head straight for the top, once you get there, instead of falling off the other side, it's like riding a cliff of a mountain (the original peak is actually more like the corner of a ridge). It really feels good, after following it a bit the land opens up beneath and is very flat. There are some little trench looking features, one carves out a small peninsula shaped location, which is where my shop is. You cannot see any structure that doesn't belong to me in the area. I really like it, I think I could do a lot with this space. I nicknamed the area a month or two ago Levie's Flats, I may make use of this name sometime down the road.

I stopped farming the grind resources necessary because there is a new Steel (that I discovered, wewt wewt) which is better for making harvesters than the Steel I currently use. I moved every harvester I have to the highest concentration I could find (93%), which just happens to be located exactly where my house used to be, right next to the RP kiddies. I thought it was hilarious and quite the coinkydink as well.

I have 7 lots left on Jicont (more of a secret character) and no more harvesters. I now have 2 structure factories (am highly considering more) and made 1000 structural modules in each. Then using 5 of each of the 2 kinds of modules, created a schematic for wall modules. I should have around 198 wall modules when it is done. Wall modules are some of the more annoying parts of structures, as they require a lot of junk resources, and time to make. An elite mineral harvester requires 21 wall modules.

I don't know what I should do with my old Steel. I have about 380k of it, I recently bought 100k of it for 3cpu (omg steal on steel) and am now hesitant to resell it at a higher price. Maybe I should go and buy the rest off the other vendor beforehand? Meh!

Sometimes I wonder if I should just sell resources. My worries with that are running out, pricing too low, resellers, and that it could be too boring.

It sure would be nice to have some time away from crafting though.

I could have so much time to level Yrqo, and I might even make a lot more money.

So many ideas, so little playtime!

No comments: