Thursday, April 23, 2009

LotRO's Welcome Back Weekend

So I heard about this on Massively and since I've been tiring in AO, so I figured, maybe I'll give it a go. The only problem is, I never actually paid for LotRO. I did the free trial exactly two years ago, but I wonder if I'll be able to download/log in. Who knows (probably can't).



Anyways, as you can see, my free trial ended exactly two years ago. The welcome back week begins tomorrow. I'm going to remote to my home pc and start downloading (if I can), hopefully it will be done or close to it by the time I get home (never under estimate the power of DSL!).

If I can't play, who knows, I might just buy it finally. Maybe not though, maybe I'll buy Conan since I haven't played that, even in a trial. I've been saving money like a good little boy, it's time to splurge a little.

Here's to splurging!

No comments: