Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ugh, here's an "update"

I don't have shit to talk about really. I've been playing UO WoW for a little while and it is pretty fun. My Warlock is amazing. At level 64 I soloed a level 72 elite. Just yesterday I soloed an elite mob with 179k HP, no problem. The way to get gear on this server is to raid Silithus. They have created mobs that drop gladiator pvp gear and sprinkled them across the land. I think that when I'm 80 on my Warlock that I might be able to solo them, if things stay the way they are. The only way I could see this not being possible is if the mobs hit very hard. I do gain a lot of HP quickly and easily.

Yesterday I played my Shaman a bit, he's almost 70 now. He is pretty good, my only complaint is when I miss half of my swings for 10 seconds straight and my Windfury doesn't proc. But then there's the times when I hit everything and proc everything and every proc crits and the mobs dead in 2 seconds. I'm considering trying out a 2hander soon, only problem is that my talent spec needs points in the dual wield talents. If I find a way around it I'll definitely give it a shot. But, I already have a Gladiator 1h axe lined up to use, so maybe I wont.

I was playing my Priest yesterday, because after my Shaman I began moving from one to the other sporadically. I was fighting mobs and all of a sudden I'm flying across the screen. Fucking Death Knight! He was level 73 and I was 64. I just threw up a shield and put on the dots while using the mind flay. Then I began running out of range reapplying the dots. He was going down and he finally realized it. He turned to run back to Shattrath but didn't quite make it. You don't drop your loot until you release, and this guy wasn't dropping loot. So I waited, and waited, and waited some more. Finally I decided to send him a tell.

"Gimme your loot!" I said.
To which he responded "Kiss off".
I replied with "You're the one who tried to gank me, I'd say I earned it".
Then he tried to trick me by saying "have fun waiting, I'm going to play an alt".
But I know that if he logs out, he will probably drop loot. I wait some more and send him a tell just to check if he is online. Yep, still on.

I logged out and got on my Warlock. I rushed over there and he still hadn't released. I then decided to get on my rogue since he has stealth so the guy won't even see me. Unfortunately my Rogue was in Sholazar Basin near Avalanche and had a nice little run ahead of him. Oh and then the flight path at River's Heart didn't work so I hearthed. Short story even shorter, when I got there he had already released, looted, and went to play an alt.

I haven't had many PvP encounters. While my brother (80 Mage) was PLing me a little when I was in my 70s (and at Avalanche) I was stealthed next to him as he was healing. Then I see a Rogue sneak up behind him, so I Cheap Shot him, get a few combo points, Kidney Shot him, realize he's level 80 and I'm hardly hurting him as the stun wears off. As I get done lubing up for the rape I'm about to receive the guy RUNS AWAY. So that was funny.

I went to Avalanche on my Rogue recently looking for people to gank and loots to steal. On my way I ran into a Mage and a Paladin leveling up. Huzzah! I gank them and then receive a tell from the pally. Aren't we allied with your guild? Hahaha, shit. I haven't played my rogue very much and since hes the only one in the guild I am not up on the politics.

I'm pretty sure I'll be better off playing the Warlock as my main. I just love the class so much, due to it's overpoweredness. I remember 70-80 going much faster on my rogue, which I believe is why I've caught this altitis.

Anyways, here you go.

No comments: