Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I don't get it

I haven't even played this game but I'm still on the side that's against it because, why the fuck not? It's obvious this game has issues as they're mentioned in both reviews! DUH! I don't want to hear reasonable answers as to why the negativity surrounding those "issues" is opinion, that's bullcrap! Seriously, what are there like 5 of you frothing at the mouth fanboy neckbeards trying to convince me to have an open mind? You need more than 5 to do that, newb! No this game shouldn't be treated like a niche title because that's just stupid bullshit! I don't know when you guys are going to pull your heads out of your asses and realize that it is just a straight up bonafied bad game. Interfaces aren't supposed to be cumbersome. Everything is supposed to be futuristic and easy as all fuckin hell so I can sit my 2 year old in front of it and tell him to hit this one button while daddy goes and drops a deuce. That is what gaming is my friends, not this, you're supposed to take a long time to loot so that you run the RISK of getting the REWARD shit. That shit is just fuckin stupid you retards.

So I don't like vegetables, most of them anyway. Guess what that means? That means that EVERY FUCKIN VEGETABLE I DONT LIKE IS A STUPID FUCKING WASTE OF ANYTHING IT COULD POSSIBLY USE AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS FUCKIN STUPID AS SHIT, YO.

"Yeah, I played the game but boy am I glad I got out of there. It totally sucked bawls teehee. I mainly left because of the company."
NOT BECAUSE I SUCKED.

When I run into people who hate counter strike, guess what the three main problems are?
I don't like FPSes.
I prefer more realistic Rogue Spear type FPSes.
I sucked fucking huge ass and instead of taking the time to figure it out I slammed my hands on my ALT+F4 keys and uninstalled that POS faster than they could say newb, again.

Fucking admit it you pussies. Stop trying to save your e-cred and admit that you got fucking raped and couldn't take it with the pwn. You can't have your cake and eat it too, unlike some games. Guess what? That doesn't make the game a bad game just because you don't like it. You know what makes a game a bad game? When nobody wants to play it.

Why do we have to hate people because they play a game we've either heard of or played previously? Seriously? What are we a bunch of fuckin 4 year olds? PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES THAN YOU AND IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY MORE WRONG THAN IT MAKES YOU RIGHT, YOU FUCKING MORON. Sorry, you're just some fuckin loser who writes down bullshit on the internet for people to read, just like me.

No comments: