Friday, July 17, 2009

Misc, Random, Meh

First of all, I've been getting a few visitors looking for strafe jump scripts so they can bunny hop in CS. Strafe script CS strafe jump bunnyhop bhop, etc. (Hopefully this page will now show up when they search for it)

If you arrived here looking for a bhop script for CS, you're a fucking nub. If you bind jump to your mousewheel, you're a nub. How fucking hard is it to jump? If you're complaining about your thumb hurting or your spacebar, quit being bad. I used to be able to bunnyhop in old school cs when I used the ARROW KEYS. That means I didn't even have a spacebar. Seriously, why do you want to take the easy way out? It will not make you better, if anything, you'll be getting banned from servers and you'll suck even more than you already do. Nubs. You make me sick.

Alright, now that that is over. Next item of business. Apparently I have been passed in high score for the Hack n Slash mini game in FreeRealms. Their system is still shitty and broken because my personal leaderboard still says I'm #1 but the actualy leaderboard for the game has a guy with a higher score. Also, the score they have on file for me is not my highest score (as seen in the video). Will I attempt to regain my title as king of the kid's games? Maybe.

Neeext. I've been playing a lot of BF2 and it's been quite a releif. I'm actually having fun again, I'm lolling all over the place and my fiance is looking at me funny again. It's real good. I started with using the Special Forces and Sniper kits to just get back into the swing of things. Recently, I've been using the Anti-tank kit, specifically the rocket launcher. There is nothing more fun than blowing up vehicles with rockets, there just isn't. It's like hitting people from long distance with a rocket in Quake 3. Helicopters are like midair rockets in Quake 3. I defended a point a couple days ago from 2 helicopters. It was probably some of the best fun I've had in a while because there were shipping crates (the big ones on the boats in the movies with rotten potatoes and shit) littered across the place for me to bob and weave through. Plus once you hit a helicopter once the pilot starts shitting himself and sometimes will be scared to death and crash.

Still considering getting Conan. Also considering picking up some of the FPSes I've skipped over the years. That is it mothafuckas. Fuckin Friday, oh hells yes. Bai2us.

No comments: